Let's Design & Build Your Dream Pool
APSP Certified Pool Builders In Austin, Texas
Custom Residential & Commercial Swimming Pools
We proudly serve the Hill Country / Central Texas area including: Austin, Lakeway, Steiner Ranch, Cedar Park, Round Rock, Georgetown, Oak Hill, Kyle, Buda, San Antonio, San Marcos, Boerne, New Braunfels, and Dripping Springs.
Call: (512) 699-3193 or E-Mail Us Today!
Why Choose Austin Pool Builder, New Wave Pools?
APSP Certified Professional Pool Builders
New Wave Pools built a marvelous pool for me last year. Mark designed and built a pool BETTER than I could have imagined. As the general contractor for the pool project, Mark was a consummate professional. He gave me accurate estimates, both in terms of time and money. He kept me informed every step of the way so there were no surprises. I would NOT hesitate to recommend New Wave Pools to anyone.Revin Stoker
Call: 512-699-3193 Today!
We Make Pool Ownership A Pleasure
Enjoy your leisure time cooling off and having fun with family and friends in your beautiful swimming pool paradise. We can help simplify your pool building decision process. After your free pool consultation, we’ll provide you with preliminary 3D pool designs along with a detailed cost breakdown. This allows you to easily decide how your dream pool will be built for what you want to spend. (Pool & Spa Financing Available!) We understand that you’re busy. That’s why New Wave Pools are designed to make pool ownership a pleasure, not a chore! You’ll be able to easily maintain your New Wave Pool, without the need for a pool service company. All New Wave Pools are provided STANDARD with the following maintenance reducing features:
- Automatic chemical feed system
- Programmable controller to automatically operate all pool and spa functions
- Easy to place and remove self-powered robotic pool cleaner
- Pool and spa lighting uses long life energy efficient LED lamps
- Low energy, high efficiency pumps sized to meet the exact needs of your pool
- Pool sanitation is provided with UV light system to reduce the need for traditional chlorine
Steps To Building Your Backyard Resort
Request A Free Consultation & 3-D Pool Design
Please Enter Your Contact Info Below:
When my wife and I called NewWavePools, we had already interviewed more than a handful of builders and weren’t comfortable with either the plans or the people. Mark was very honest and eager to build our pool the way we wanted it right from the beginning. The contract was very easy. We understood what we were getting, when we would have it, and exactly what everything would cost. During the build, we decided that we wanted a few modifications and Mark responded quickly with no issues. The contractors he used were professional and friendly and I really felt like this was a family of folks we were working with that genuinely cared about our new back yard. The pool turned out great and we couldn’t be happier! Highly recommend NewWave to all my friends, just like I was referred from another one of their customers.John Senger
Mark Vaughan, CBP President APSP Certified Building Professional Mailing Address (including Package Deliveries) New Wave Pools, Inc 16238 RR 620 Suite F344 Austin, TX 78717 Physical Address New Wave Pools, Inc 3219 S IH 35 Round Rock, TX 78664 512 609-8009 (office) 512 699-3193 (cell) firstname.lastname@example.org
New Wave Pools Are Energy Saving & Chemical Reducing
The pool of your dreams will also be a “Green Pool” that operates with the least amount of energy and chemical use. As an Austin Pool Builder, we feel that reducing our global energy and chemical footprint is not an option, but a responsibility we all should embrace. We are a full service Hayward dealer and carry a complete line of in-ground energy solutions.
All New Wave Pools are provided STANDARD with the following energy saving and chemical reducing features:
- Pool and spa lighting uses long life energy efficient LED lamps.
- Low energy, high efficiency pumps sized to meet the exact needs of your pool…not oversized energy consuming systems.
- Single variable speed pumps are used vs. use of multiple pumps.
- Pool sanitation is provided with UV light system to reduce the need for traditional chlorine to keep your pool clear and clean.
- Self-powered robotic pool cleaner to eliminate energy and cost needed to operate a conventional cleaner/pump unit.