Let’s Create & Build Your Custom Dream Pool
New Wave Pools is a residential and commercial pool builder in Austin, Texas. We proudly serve the Central Texas / Texas Hill Country area including: Austin, Lakeway, Steiner Ranch, Lakeway, Cedar Park, Round Rock, Georgetown, Oak Hill, Kyle, Buda, San Antonio, San Marcos, Boerne, New Braunfels, and more.
We can help simplify your pool building decision process. After your free pool consultation, we’ll provide you with preliminary 3D pool designs along with a detailed cost breakdown. This allows you to easily decide how your dream pool will be built for what you want to spend. (Pool & Spa Financing Available!)Call: (512) 609-8009 or E-Mail Us Today!
We Make Pool Ownership A Pleasure
Enjoy your leisure time cooling off and having fun with family and friends in your beautiful swimming pool paradise . . . We understand that you’re busy. That’s why New Wave Pools are designed to make pool ownership a pleasure, not a chore! You’ll be able to easily maintain your New Wave Pool, without the need for a pool service company.
- All New Wave Pools are provided STANDARD with the following maintenance reducing features:
- Automatic chemical feed system
- Programmable controller to automatically operate all pool and spa functions.
- Easy to place and remove robotic pool cleaner.
New Wave Pools Are Eco-Friendly
The pool of your dreams will also be a “Green Pool” that operates with the least amount of energy and chemical use. As an Austin Pool Builder, we feel that reducing our global energy and chemical footprint is not an option, but a responsibility we all should embrace. We are a full service Hayward dealer and carry a complete line of in-ground energy solutions.
All New Wave Pools are provided STANDARD with the following energy saving and chemical reducing features:
- Pool and spa lighting uses long life energy efficient LED lamps.
- Low energy, high efficiency pumps sized to meet the exact needs of your pool…not oversized energy consuming systems.
- Single variable speed pumps are used vs. use of multiple pumps.
- Pool sanitation is provided with UV light system to reduce the need for traditional chlorine to keep your pool clear and clean.
- Self-powered robotic pool cleaner to eliminate energy and cost needed to operate a conventional cleaner/pump unit.