Our Swimming Pool Design & Building Process
See your pool before we start building.
Free Initial Consultation & Estimate
- Initial Meeting to introduce New Wave Pools and understand your basic swimming pool needs and preferences.
- Follow up meeting to provide you with preliminary 3D designs of your pool project, with pool cost estimate. Usually the scope of your project is adjusted based on pricing a layout at this meeting.
- Final pool design and cost presentation meeting.
- Contract signing and approval of draw schedule.
Pre-Construction Meetings, CAD Pool Drawings, Permits
Meeting to review “What to Expect” and go over material selections
- Prepare CAD pool construction drawings
- Obtain necessary building permits
- Physical pool layout for final approval prior to excavation
Excavation & Pool Construction
All pool projects utilize Pool Watch remote jobsite monitoring to provide the highest level of project control and supervision. You will be given access via the Internet to view your pool project from home, work or anywhere you have an Internet connection!
- Call for utility marking (call before you dig!)
- Forms and Steel
- Plumbing and Electrical Rough-in
- Tile and Coping
- Water Features
- Equipment Set
- Plumbing and Electrical Completion
- Finished Deck
Post Construction & Followup
- Pool School
- Pool Owners Manual
- Operational Follow-up
I have yet to see a pool company who does better stone work and finishing than New Wave Pools.